Community organisations to support you:
- Whittlesea Community Connections works to promote participation in the community and fight disadvantage.
- Spectrum Migrant Resource Centre offers support in housing, settlement, skills training and job matching for migrants and refugees.
- Asylum Seeker Resource Centre in western Melbourne fights for the rights of asylum-seekers and provides some support.
- NEAMI is a non-government organisation that works to support people with mental health issues.
- Reading Writing Hotline can help you with reading, writing & basic maths 1300 6 555 06.
- Epping Community Services Hub at 713 High St Epping has a comprehensive range of services available. Call them on 1300105 170
Organisations we have partnered with include:
- Learn Local networks (formerly Adult Community and Further Education (ACFE)
- Department of Education and Training (DET)
- Neighbourhood Houses Victoria (NHVic)
- Adult and Community Education Victoria Inc (ACEVic)
- City of Whittlesea
- Lalor branch – Yarra Plenty Regional Library
- University of the Third Age (U3A)
- Community Colleges Australia (CCA)
- Thomastown Neighbourhood House
- North East Neighbourhood House Network
- Links Community Garden
If you need Emergency Relief please click this link here