Lalor Neighbourhood House has been providing adult & community education as a part of the local community for over 31 years. The Centre is registered with the ACFE Board to provide pre-accredited courses and is a Neighbourhood House.
Adult Education Programs offered:
- Computer and internet courses
- English language programs
Other services and activities include:
- Fully licensed Child Care Service
- After School Tutoring program for school-aged students
- After School Art Class – Mondays 3.30-5pm
- Counselling on Mondays – 60 minute sessions between 11 to 3pm by appointment.
- Local programs for community members and community groups
- Wonderful opportunities for volunteers
- Rooms for hire. We’d love to host your group at the LNH – more information here